Re-Hub is an award-winning platform connecting leading brands in China with tech start-ups to drive Retail Innovation. We work with some of the largest global brands and the most exciting tech start-ups to reshape the future of retail.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager responsible for FMCG category based in Shanghai, reporting directly to Re-Hub Account Director
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible to build and develop our FMCG practice, understanding brands needs and delivering relevant innovative solutions. You must be very comfortable wearing multiple hats in a highly ambiguous environment, building and iterating on processes on the fly, and working closely with cross-functional teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and focused individual to get to work with Fortune 500 customers in highly innovative projects.
- Gain a deep understanding of customers business environment, internal structure and specific needs to deliver the most relevant start-ups solutions
- Pitch start-up solutions on ongoing basis based on customers profile and unique needs
- Understand customer specific use cases and provide expertise on how each solution can be leveraged to meet and exceed these goals
- Coordinate with product team to ensure the highest delivery standards on confirmed projects
- Serve as the primary contact for all customer-facing issues
- Proactively seek new business opportunities to promote Re-Hub offering and onboard new customers
Required Skills & Experience:
- Native Mandarin speaker with good command of English
- 4+ years experience in account management role at agency level, serving FMCG accounts
- Strong interest and knowledge related to retail, digital and technology
- Proven ability to interact with and drive projects at VP and Director client levels, to collaborate with customers, and to set and manage expectations
- Result-oriented, team-worker with solid interpersonal skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic personality, ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment